quiz today

So we took a quiz today and holy crap that was really hard. So I didn't really watch the videos so I didn't know how to answer the questions on the them. There was also a question where it asked what the total fertility rate would be if the rate did something and I thought we had to answer it with a number so I put a hundred and it was apparently rate of natural increase so I obviously got that wrong along with many more probably. I really hope I got a good grade on this quiz even though I know I most likely won't I can still hope cause if I get a bad grade on this and it drops my already eighty-five down, that means that I can't get a bad grade on the exams which I know I am going to do very bad anyways so there really isn't a point anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14