practicing presenting

So today we presented our developing and post industrial presentation. I'm glad we did it earlier so we could get it over with but I didn't want to be the first group to go because I wanted to see what you would do and expect from us. I was the first person to read off of the slide since I did the economical problem for Cuba. I think I did pretty good with presenting and answering your questions. I felt like I talked at a good pitch, talked slowly, went into descriptions so the audience understood, had good posture, and good body language. I think I answered your questions pretty good as well. I made sure I understood and thought about my answer before I said it so I could answer it correctly. Our presentation itself looks very neat and clean cut so I think we will get a very good grade on both the slides and our presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14