cia fact book and today

The fact book was pretty cool but I don't think I will ever use it outside of this class. It's cool and all but I think I would only use it in a classroom because I don't really wonder what the death or birth rate of a country is. I do like how you can find everything from birth and death rate to how many people use the internet in a country. So I thought that was pretty neat. It was also raining all day and was a bit dark too. During first period it was still dark out so that made me a bit tired for the rest of the day. Since I was pretty tired during the day I fell asleep in honors bio and Cici had to wake me up before Mr. Low could notice. I got some extra credit points for math for staying in a math teacher's classroom and doing a worksheet for twenty minutes and I feel really good about my math test I took the other day so I hope both of those can boost my grade up a bit. I also got a forty-eight out of fifty on my verb test. And I got a nineteen point five out of twenty on my graded Spanish homework. So other than being tired for most of the day it wasn't that bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14