cyber day #15

I think learning about the Roman republic will a good unit. I do prefer Roman units over Greek units though (except for the gods and goddesses). I think this is because I want to go to Rome in the future and I think that the people and wars during that time were a bit more interesting to me. Although I do think it's going to be a good lesson, looking at the vocab and some of the titles above the info is making me think otherwise. Some of the vocab includes republic, patrician, plebeian, tribune, consul, senate, and dictator. I'm excited for legion, Punic wars, and Hannibal though. As well as the vocab, some of the titles above the info sound just a bit boring, like Rome's geography, patricians and plebeians, and comparing the governments of the US and Rome. Even though some parts do sound a little boring, I still think this is going to be a good lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14