cyber day #14

My essay question would be this: What was your favorite topic of Greece and explain why. In the first paragraph, I would talk about my favorite topic being gods and goddesses as well as my two favorites, Aphrodite and Poseidon. The next paragraph would focus on why I am intrigued and fascinated with the topic of gods and goddesses. This second paragraph will also contain why this was my favorite topic out of all of them in the unit we are in. The third paragraph would cover why my favorite goddess is Aphrodite, the significance of her, and how she became my favorite out of all of them. The next paragraph would cover why Poseidon is my favorite god, the significance of him, as well as how he became my favorite god. The third and fourth paragraph will be similar in answering the main topic questions within the paragraph but will have different reasonings and answers to them. The final paragraph will tie all these paragraphs together and explain the importance of gods and goddesses and what they did in the past has shaped our future.

Comments

  1. This is a great idea for an essay. You are certainly on the right track, Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1