population and population pyramid quiz

So today we went over the population and population pyramid quiz that I was exempted from because I missed the whole lesson to prepare me for the quiz. I think I would have done alright on the quiz but I do not think it would have affected my grade in a positive or negative way. The blog grade issue was also fixed which I am very happy about because I did not think it was fair that I got that grade because I was not even able to go on my laptop. So now that the problem is fixed it brought my low B to a very high B so I now need one more point to have all A's. I will have all A's once I talk to Mrs. Attanasio about giving me an F for not having two tests turned in, like what the heck how do you turn in tests. I was not here to take those tests because I was out for a concussion and in the concussion protocol I am to be excused from things like that. God some teachers are so annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14