group project completed

So today we finished our group project and it looks really good. It has a very clean cut finish to it but Chloe, Madison, and I only got to do pictures cause Meghan and Sierra wouldn't really let us do anything else but it's fine I guess. Other than that my day was good but very boring in the beginning of the day. I had bible, bible, the human geo which no offense are kinda boring a bit but after lunch was fine. I had math which I also hate but then had health and English so it wasn't too bad of an afternoon. My two favorite classes are health and English because I have a lot of friends in those classes that I don't usually see during the day. So today was a pretty okay and kind of good day to say the least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14