test today

We had a test today on the CIA world fact book, life expectancy, and measuring population. I think I did pretty good on the test and I really hope to get a good grade. There was maybe one or two questions that I didn't really but I had a really good guess so I hope to get those right. I also feel really good about part where we used the fact book because it was like the answers were handed to me, there was one about how many airports have over a thousand in each country and I just didn't know where to find the answer. I am not sure if I got the extra credit questions correct though they were just a guess, that would be great if I got them correct though. There was also one question on the do the math part that I kind of had to guess with but it was a pretty good guess so I should be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14