test review

So I got a 67% on my test. I am very mad about my score because I felt really good about it coming out of the test. Some of my incorrect answers were just stupid mistakes and brain farts. I wasted away easy points. I got numbers seven, fourteen, fifteen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-three, twenty-four, and twenty-six wrong. The correct answers were 7. Mercator projection map, 14. relative location, 15. absolute location, 18. absolute location, 19. neither, 20. absolute location, 23. 11:15 a.m., 24. 2:30 p.m., 26. UTC - 5:00. I am going to try very very hard to do well on my next quiz or test and make sure I prepare myself as much as I need to the night before. I need to make sure I am focused and don"t get distracted so I don't make stupid mistakes and waste easy points like I unfortunately did on this test.                                                                     







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14