Quiz today

We had our quiz today in class and I honestly feel really good about it. The only two questions that I had a hard time on were the questions on what time if would be in different time zones in America. I think I might have gotten the two questions wrong but it's fine because I think I did very good on the quiz. It was a lot easier than I initially thought it would be. This is because there were only twenty-eight questions and they were all multiple choice. I really hope I can get a good grade on the quiz so I can boost my high B to an A so I can have five A's and two B's. I'm really trying my best to keep my grades up so getting a really good grade on this quiz will help get human geo out out of the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14