Population and settlement

-over 7.6 billion people on the planet right now
-90% of this population growth takes place in the developing countries of Africa, South and East Asia, and Latin America

In class today we went over population growth and loss. A baby is born every eight seconds and a person dies every eleven seconds. We talked about when you have a baby your taxes get lowered, but if the baby or child dies and is under eighteen the taxes stay lowered. If the person is eighteen or older the taxes go up to what they were before because that person is dependent on themselves. The population of a country can grow when an immigrant leaves the country to go to another. This causes the country that the immigrant left to have one less person in their population. I also saw my test score today and was very disappointed in myself because I actually felt really good about it when I was turning it, I'm not sure what I did wrong. When other people from the class were asking me what I got they said they got the same grade as me, a C. My best just wasn't good enough this time I guess. I'm going to study so hard for the next test and get an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14