Test #1 review

Today we went over our first test. I am soooooo happy with the grade I got on it. I though I was going to get an okay grade on it but I was very happy and surprised when I saw that I got a 95%. The only question I did not get right was 'name two words that have the same origin of polis'. I put Athens and Sparta since they were political city-states but I guess not. I also got a 19/20 on the second essay question because I said that religion is a choice but I guess it really wasn't that much of a choice back then. I didn't answer the bonus question because I didn't know it, I only knew that is started with a D. I didn't study it because I thought that wouldn't be on the test, which was a mistake. I think I was pretty prepared for the test. I studied a pretty good amount, enough to prepare myself for the test at least. I studied a little bit one night then studied a little more and went over what I studied the night before so I could be ready the next day for the test. I think I'm going to do really well in this class if I keep up what I've been doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14