First day

Kenzie Currey

            My first day of school was not as bad as I thought it would have been. My least favorite class was probably spanish because the teacher only talked in spanish the whole time and i understood about half of what she said. I enjoyed most of my other classes but I think my favorite was english with Mr. Chalk. English is my favorite subject which is why I liked it the most, but Mr. Chalk just kind of reminded me of my brother at college so I guess that set off something in my head. The best part of my day was probably lunch because that's the only time I get to see my best friend, we don't have any off mods or periods together. Another good part of my day was when I got to my advisory because we got Dunkin Doughnuts and listened to music. I was also excited for the end of the day because I really like going to volleyball practices and games. And of course being in your class was a great part of my day! The worst part of my day was healthy class. This is because there are a few guys in the class that I just can't stand but I swear I try my best to tolerate them and be nice.... kinda. I really do like my seat. I like having no one behind me cause I have really long hair and like to put it on the desk behind me, so thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day #8

cyber day #1

cyber day #14